Blogger Widgets It's all about Asma Leyonda ~: Wanna know why part I :)

Saturday 23 June 2012

Wanna know why part I :)

wanna know why?
cause i miss this friend of mine :') he's very talented, for me? yeah.. saya sayang dia, just for a while la kalii. huhu. x bpnjgn sgt syg tu, but now, me syang dia as a friend .. HAHA ~

wanna know why ? :'(
this make me sad, we love sensei norizan.. she's a good sensei and a good wrden.. dia sgt tage k.Po. now, she left us here.. SENSEI, WE LOVE YOU :')


 wanna know why?
he's also a friend of mine,nme dia AFIQ ISMAIL or better known as YOT :) dia nhe baik, kdg2 anoyying. but nevermore, he's moving to United State, aren't you jealous of him? HAHA.. he will be studying abroad till he's 20, maybe? or more than that.. me hope you x lpa kami kat malaysia, sabah, smesh nie. ok yot? till then. BYE YOT. 2cygma1115 sayang you <3

wanna know why? :D
cause they are my beloved friend. HEE :) saya syg sgtsgt dgn dorg nie, nak tau knp, sbb dorg besties saya ;)
Besties Till Jannah friends :)


till then, wanna know why part I.

with love and kiss,
asmaleyonda.





                                                                      love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment